INDIVIDUAL, FAMILY and BUSINESS Memberships
Did you know that the Ontario County Arts Council is a membership based 501(c)3 non-profit organization? With your membership, the Arts Council is able to continue its mission of supporting and promoting the arts throughout the community. A strong membership base and membership dollars are vital to the future of the Arts Council’s programs and sponsorships in the community. The Annual fee is $25. for Individual Membership and $50. per Family Membership and $100. for a Business Membership.
Some of these programs are:
• The Ontario County Arts Council-Mariner Family Art Scholarship, awarded annually to a FLCC college student majoring in the Visual or Performing arts.
• The Rotating Art Exhibits, featuring member artists in sponsored locations throughout the community.
• Art in the Libraries, a community outreach program providing exhibits & classes.
• The Arts Council Annual Members' Art Exhibit and Special Themed Exhibits at the Ontario Co. Historical Soc. Museum.
• Partnership with the Fort Hill Performing Arts Center ,where we provide Art Exhibits in the facility lobby.
• Grants & Donations, to help support the communities cultural projects undertaken by qualifying non-profit organizations.
• Our annual Musical Evening Fundraiser, showcasing the community’s outstanding vocalists.
As a member, you will receive our newsletters and mailings to keep you up to date on events, programs & exhibits in the area and you are also eligible to participate in our annual Membership Art Show and other group exhibits without any entry fees.
Individual membership is $25 per person or $50 per family annually. Corporate or Business memberships are also available.
To join us, click the MEMBERSHIP PDF file of your choice, Where you can download our membership form. print it out, fill in, and mail it to us with a check or money order , made out to OCAC.